Wow! How quickly a year can fly by. Happy New Year to everyone! Here’s to another year of adventure, learning, creating and enjoying life.
I was hoping to be able to keep up with this blog more this year, but a busy work year and great family and social calendar left very little time to blog about work that isn’t allowed to be published.
Here are a few of the highlights…
- Presented at an internal technical conference
- Selected to participate in an internal judged project showcase
- Submitted work for a patent review (currently underway)
- Finally got a PROMOTION!!!
- Held monthly dinners with our friends
- Weekend trip to Catalina with Dylan
- Trips to LEGOLAND
- Celebrated 10 years of marriage with my lovely wife Cheri
- Brought in the New Year with our kids and some of our closest friends in Mammoth
I’m looking forward to what this new year has in store for me and my family. Hopefully I can be more proactive here and share some of my personal work. Maybe one of these days I’ll be able to show what I’ve been working on during my day job.